The registration of your facility or establishment with the FDA is required, and ITB HOLDINGS LLC is ready to assist.
- Contact ITB HOLDINGS LLC
- Provide full company name, complete physical address
- Indicate name, telephone and email of your company’s CEO or Manager
- Tell us what you are exporting or importing
- Submit your company’s DUNS Number
Same requirements apply to the foreign manufacturer and exporter.
The U.S. importer must have the FDA Registration Number of the manufacturer and the exporter, to file a Prior Notice.
- Nutrition Facts Label
- Supplement Facts Label
- Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP)
Companies offering FDA Registration Services charge a fee. What you actually pay makes all the difference.
Domestic and foreign facilities enjoy the same low annual fees:
- $99.00 if your company manufactures, exports, imports or distributes conventional food and dietary supplements
- $350.00 for food canning establishments
- Free U.S. Agent Service included for foreign companies.
- Discounts are even available for multiple registrations.
FDA will not confirm a registration, provide a new registration number, or a registration renewal until it verifies the accuracy of your facility’s unique facility identifier (UFI) and that the facility-specific address associated with the UFI is the same address associated with your registration.
FDA recognizes the Data Universal Numbering System, D-U-N-S (DUNS) number, as an acceptable UFI. Keep in mind that obtaining a DUNS Number is free, but takes 30 days, unless you pay a fee to Dun & Bradstreet Inc.