Food Facilities include:
- Manufacturer, Processor
- Warehouse, Holding Facility
- Packer, Repacker
- Labeler, Relabeler
- Contract Sterilizer
- Salvage Operator
- Animal Food Manufacturer, Processor
- Trading Company
- Dietary Supplements Manufacturer, Processor, Exporter, Importer
Establishments that meet the definition of a primary production farm, secondary activities farm, retail food establishment, restaurant, or nonprofit food establishment, are not required to register.
Farm mixed-type facilities, must register.
Join thousands of domestic and foreign food companies:
▪ 84,494 Domestic (U.S.) registered Food Facilities.
▪ 198,232 Foreign registered Food Facilities.
FDA REGISTRATION requests are expected to provide the following:
- Full company name
- Complete physical address
- First and last name of CEO or Manager
- Email and telephone of CEO or Manager
- Product details
- Company DUNS Number
FDA Food Facility Registrations are not permanent. Therefore, renewals are required, and the next deadline is December 31, 2024.
If you missed the Biennial Registration Renewal of 2022, then you must obtain a new FDA Registration Number, because the old registration expired and is no longer valid. Perhaps, here is your chance to switch U.S. Agent for better and affordable service.
ITB HOLDINGS LLC as U.S. Agent, registers facilities and establishments on behalf of foreign and domestic companies.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration will not complete a registration or provide a registration number, until ITB HOLDINGS LLC confirms it has agreed to serve as the U.S. Agent for a foreign facility or establishment.
Is your company providing FDA REGISTRATION SERVICES to clients in China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Europe, Mexico or Canada? Then, enjoy additional discounts for multiple registrations
When the FDA determines that food manufactured, processed, packed, received, or held by a registered food facility has a reasonable probability of causing serious adverse health consequences or death to humans or animals, the FDA may by order suspend the registration of a facility that:
- Created, caused, or was otherwise responsible for such reasonable probability
- Knew of, or had reason to know of, such reasonable probability, and packed, received, or held such food
Have your labels reviewed for compliance or updated, then file a Prior Notice with each shipment to the U.S.
FRANÇAIS | FRENCH
ESPAÑOL | SPANISH
DEUTSCH | GERMAN
Sprichst du deutsch?
NEDERLANDS | DUTCH
Spreek je Nederlands?